PPC Account Manager
Edge45® is looking for a PPC account manager to manage our paid client’s paid advertising across Search, Display, Shopping and Social platforms.
To deliver a broad range of paid services including search, display, remarketing and social to a number of our clients. You will also need to work closely with our SEO teams and Senior PPC account manager to ensure we share insights to further develop and refine our digital client strategies for clients.
As a PPC Account Manager we would expect you to have at least 3 years’ experience working either agency or client side. Small, yet growing fast, this role will give you a real opportunity to develop your career at pace into a more senior paid role. The right candidate will be able to support our new business growth and help contribute to our development and implementation of new processes to ensure we run efficiently. If you can demonstrate you can work solo and as part of a team showing signs of leadership qualities, then this role will be a perfect opportunity for you.
- Set up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research and writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structure.
- Manage and optimise client campaigns using a combination of bid management, budget management, structural optimisation, keyword optimisation and ad text optimisation.
- Set up display, retargeting and social campaigns where applicable.
- Be able to spot new opportunities and be able to feed this back to the client in the interest of delivering a successful well-rounded paid strategy.
- Keep clients updated on your activity and attend meetings as required.
- Ensure all activity is aligned with client objectives and goals.
- Provide analysis and make recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Manage client budgets effectively.
- Manage time and activities effectively.
- Provide monthly performance reports and ad hoc analysis as required.
- Keep abreast of industry developments
- Set up paid social campaigns
What You Will Bring to the Role
- You will have gained considerable experience in a PPC role from a search agency or in-house position
- You will be organised, determined and persistent
- Experience managing Linked in and Facebook campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will have a strong customer service ethos and ability to build lasting relationships
- You will have meticulous attention to detail and be a perfectionist with a very analytical mind, almost a mathematician
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- A good knowledge of analytics
- A good knowledge of Data Studio or be able to advise on other reporting solutions.
- Some knowledge of Internet and web development technologies HTML, XHTML, CSS would also be desirable. Particularly WordPress.
- Credentials in this field
What We Will Offer You
Training and Progression
We invest heavily in our team. We want to ensure we deliver excellence and give the right impression to our clients, so want to ensure out team get the tools they need in order to deliver this. You will also receive a buddy who will be your contact for anything non work related to ensure you feel welcome.
We will ensure we are open minded to providing additional training where required. There is a real opportunity to progress quickly within our team if you bring the right attitude.
In addition you will be allocated a buddy who will be your contact for anything non work related to ensure you feel welcome. We know starting a new role in lockdown is daunting and so we want to ensure we do everything we can to make your feel welcome.
- Your wellbeing is important to us so we want to ensure you can talk to us. We’ll have regular check ins and we want to ensure we are approachable.
- Flexible Working.
- We offer 25-day holiday allowance. Plus, bank holidays.
- We currently offer bonuses ad hoc as and when we feel an individual has contributed over and above. We will also review your salary annually and bring this forward should we feel a pay rise has been earned.
- We operate a good pension scheme. For more information just ask.
- Salary: £26,000.00-£37,000.00 per year
Why Work For Us
We value our staff enormously, we hate micro-managing, we love our work and most of all we’re ambitious. We operate on flexi-time working hours so living you life is that much easier and we realise the importance of learning. Part of our culture is constant improvement and that doesn’t happen by accident, so we put great value on learning new skills and improving your existing ones.
This is an opportunity to get involved in a rapidly growing agency where you can make your mark and be a major part of it’s future. If you want to work in a rapidly advancing industry on a range of different client’s or industries with the opportunity for growth with the company as it grows, we’d love to hear from you.