Due to continued client growth, we’re looking for an SEO Executive to join the team in our central York office. You’ll support our SEO Analyst’s, Performance and Client Services Teams in delivering exceptional organic campaigns and results.
If you have a passion for SEO, an eager eye for detail, the drive to get fantastic results, and want to push your career development to the next level, we want to hear from you.
- Research competitor landscapes for various industries and verticals related to your clients
- Develop in-depth and actionable strategies and roadmaps, backed up with data insights
- Investigate performance data and identify new opportunities to assist in achieving client goals
- Create solid internal briefs for the content team and/or the digital PR team to action
- Analyse client websites to identify, troubleshoot, and where required test, prioritised technical and website performance issues
- Extract the necessary data and metrics to support audit findings and strategic initiatives
- Educate clients on the results and findings of monthly reports, audits, and strategy developments
- Comfortably communicate regularly with clients
- Assist in development of our SEO executives’ skillset
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have a real passion for all things SEO
- You have at least 1-2 years SEO experience
- You have a strong attention to detail and an ability to analyse data to inform strategies and interpret results
- You have solid and demonstrable all-round SEO knowledge including:
- Solid Technical SEO skills
- Key phrase research and targeting skills
- Content optimisation skills
- Know how to use industry tools such as aHrefs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog etc.
- Good link analysis skills
- You understand how to use Google Analytics and Search Console
- You keep yourself up to date with the latest SEO news and developments and pro-actively share with the team
- You have excellent communication skills and are comfortable providing recommendations to senior stakeholders
- You have an analytical mindset and ready to look at data sets to understand increases/decreases in performance
- You’re a collaborator
- You can effectively manage projects and budgets
- You can multitask across different clients and industries
- You enjoy a fast-paced and rewarding environment
- You want to help grow an agency that is going places
- (Preferred) You have agency experience under your belt already
In Return, We Will Offer You:
- A competitive salary dependant on experience
- Flexible hours
- Optional hybrid working arrangements
- Opportunities to develop and progress your career as the agency grows with a solid development program tailored to every individual with regular check-ins
- Individual performance-based bonuses awarded annually
- A tight-knit, ambitious team to learn from
- Enhanced holiday allowance
- Brand new riverside offices as of April 2022
- Pension scheme
Who Is Edge45®
Edge45® is a digital marketing agency based in the heart of York but we’re a different kettle of fish to other agencies. We’re aiming to rewrite the agency rule book. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional results to engineer profit for our clients.
We’ve seen substantial growth over the last year, and we’re just getting started. With one of the lowest client churn rates in the industry and an exceptionally high staff retention rate, our approach is defining a new era of work that puts people first.
We empower our employees to think big and produce great work by offering a positive environment and outstanding perks.
Day-to-day, you’ll enjoy a relaxed culture with killer views and unconditional happiness. You’ll do your best work, work your hardest, but there will be plenty to celebrate and be recognised for.
This is an opportunity to get involved in a rapidly growing agency where you can make your mark and be a major part of it’s future. If you want to work in a rapidly advancing industry on a range of different client’s or industries with the opportunity for growth with the company as it grows, we’d love to hear from you.
Along the way, we’ll have a lot of fun!