SEO Account Executive – £17k – £24k Subject to Experience
By having a clear understanding of your clients’ aims and objectives, you will analyse the client’s site in order to make the most relevant technical recommendations. The role requires an analytical and problem-solving aptitude. If you have a degree in New Media, Communications or a Computer/Web related degree we would love to hear from you. Alternatively, you will be passionate about all things web and be web savvy and be able to evidence this through experience.
- Support the senior team with the planning and implementation of technical SEO strategies.
- Conduct technical analysis and interpret web analytics data to formulate technical recommendations. This involves identifying issues and proposing solutions.
- Produce regular progress reports.
- Ensure timely and high-quality completion of all SEO activity.
- Keep abreast of industry developments to ensure continuous development of the SEO offering.
- Data gathering and analysis
- Strong presentation skills
- Strategic thinking / planning
- Analytical, written and numerical skills
- Understanding of search marketing
- Passion to learn
- People person
- Current UK Driving Licence
Why Work For Us
We recognise true growth of both our company and our people by having an employee first culture. For that reason, we are proud to share our Brand Purpose, Vision and Mission:
To show others that the best results, success and customer satisfaction for an organisation are realised only when the wellbeing of its people is prioritised.
Industry leading achievement and recognition driven by happy, healthy and highly skilled employees delivering the best results, every day.
Edge45 will implement strategic measures to protect and enhance wellbeing within the workplace, thus enabling our people to reach, if not exceed, their full potential. By removing barriers that can impact our team’s health, not only mentally, but physically and financially, we will empower career progression and surpass customer expectations, delighting both those who work for us and those we work for.
So to that end, here is what we offer right now:
- We operate flexi-time working hours so living your life is that much easier – No need to take time off for a Doctor’s appointment, plumber or haircut.
- Part of our culture is constant improvement and that doesn’t happen by accident, so we put great value on learning new skills and improving your existing ones.
- This is an opportunity to get involved in a rapidly growing agency where you can make your mark and be a major part of its future.
- We are proud to offer a generous Profit Share Scheme whereby your efforts from one month to the next are directly rewarded financially each quarter.
- If you want to work in a rapidly advancing industry on a range of different client’s or industries with the opportunity for growth with the company as it grows, we’d love to hear from you.
- 25 Day’s holiday per year with one extra day accrued per year of service up to 30 days.
- New client referral fee – Put someone our way and get paid for a whole year.
- Mario Kart, Fifa, any other game you might want to play before work, during lunch or after work.
Edge45 is York’s leading SEO & PPC agency aiming to rewrite the agency rule book but we’re a different kettle of fish to other agencies.
We value our staff enormously, we hate micro-managing, we love our work and most of all we’re ambitious. We operate on flexi-time working hours so living you life is that much easier and we realise the importance of learning. Part of our culture is constant improvement and that doesn’t happen by accident, so we put great value on learning new skills and improving your existing ones.
This is an opportunity to get involved in a rapidly growing agency where you can make your mark and be a major part of it’s future. If you want to work in a rapidly advancing industry on a range of different client’s or industries with the opportunity for growth with the company as it grows, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com