Technical SEO Analyst
By having a clear understanding of your clients’ aims and objectives, you will analyse the client’s site in order to make the most relevant technical recommendations. The role requires an analytical and problem-solving aptitude. If you have a degree in New Media, Communications or a Computer/Web related degree we would love to hear from you. Alternatively, you will be passionate about all things web and be web savvy and be able to evidence this through experience.
- Support the senior team with the planning and implementation of technical SEO strategies.
- Conduct technical analysis and interpret web analytics data to formulate technical recommendations. This involves identifying issues and proposing solutions.
- Produce regular progress reports.
- Ensure timely and high-quality completion of all SEO activity.
- Keep abreast of industry developments to ensure continuous development of the SEO offering.
- Data gathering and analysis
- Strong presentation skills
- Strategic thinking / planning
- Analytical, written and numerical skills
- Understanding of search marketing
- Passion to learn
- People person
Why Work For Us
Edge45 is a brand new digital marketing agency aiming to rewrite the agency rule book. We offer everything you’d expect – SEO, PPC, Email, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Online Branding, Merchandising and Affiliate Marketing etc. – but in a completely new and refreshing way.
We differ by putting service ahead of profit, Edge45’s core focus is helping businesses (especially start-ups and SMEs) achieve tangible results on limited budgets in the fastest time possible. We don’t sell a service because it’s good for us; we provide a service because it’s good for the client. We believe in paying things forward, building trust and creating relationships that last.
This is an opportunity to get involved on the ground level of a rapidly growing agency where you can make your mark and be a major part of it’s future.
If you want to work in a rapidly advancing industry on a range of different client’s or industries with the opportunity for growth with the company as it grows, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com