Working within our close-knit team of SEO experts you will be contributing to the strategic planning and implementation of Search Engine Optimisation campaigns across a varied selection of clients.
We are based in York and so it is essential that you are willing to commute to this location in order to get the most from your team after lock down. We have a beautiful office setting overlooking the Shambles. People pay thousands to travel from all over the world to see the view you will have every day.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As an SEO Technical Executive we don’t expect you to be too highly skilled (but with our guidance you will!), we just expect you to have a passion for everything SEO & Digital and to be eager to try new things. We’re still small and growing fast, this gives you a real opportunity to develop your role at pace into a Technical Account Manager or another role your passion take you into. We believe in getting the most from our team and we’ll support you all the way.
- Duties will include:
- Developing strong internal relationships with your co-workers in order to deliver excellence.
- Developing strong client relationships
- Contributing to various client SEO strategies
- Attending regular internal sprint check-ins
- Attending client meetings
- Contributing to client monthly and strategic calls
- Supporting with a view of leading a small portfolio of clients
- Identifying and escalating client issues
- Ongoing development & mentoring of your wider team.
- Compiling or feeding into monthly SEO performance reports
- Actively seek knowledge from team
- Delivering best practice
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE ROLE
- You will have some knowledge of the SEO industry and a passion to learn.
- Come with an open mind and be prepared to get stuck in.
- You will be organised, determined and persistent
- You will display excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong customer service ethos and ability to build lasting relationships
- You will have meticulous attention to detail and be a perfectionist with a very analytical mind
- Good knowledge of Excel is essential
- An ability to consistently hit deadlines and exceed expectations is essential
- A good knowledge of analytics
- Some knowledge of Internet and web development technologies HTML, XHTML, CSS would also be desirable. Particularly WordPress.
- To be working towards the Google Fundamentals certification
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU
TRAINING AND PROGRESSION
We invest heavily in our team. We want to ensure we deliver excellence and give the right impression to our clients, so we want to ensure our team get the tools they need in order to deliver this. We will ensure we are open minded to providing additional training where required. There is a real opportunity to progress quickly within our team if you bring the right attitude. You’re in very safe hands as our Head of SEO is incredibly talented and hands on so you’ll have a great opportunity to learn and develop new skills.
In addition you will be allocated a buddy who will be your contact for anything non work related to ensure you feel welcome. We know starting a new role in lockdown is daunting and so we want to ensure we do everything we can to make your feel welcome.
- Your wellbeing is important to us so we want to ensure you can talk to us. We’ll have regular check-ins and offer a range of support networks.
- We offer 25-day holiday allowance. Plus, bank holidays.
- We currently offer bonuses’ ad hoc as when we feel an individual has contributed over and above. We will also review your salary annually and bring this forward should we feel a pay rise has been earned.
- We’re a social bunch. We have COVID-19 virtual coffee breaks at 10:50 each day. ‘Don’t forget your biscuits’! We also have Friday virtual drinks to ensure we don’t miss that Friday feeling…
- We operate a good pension scheme. For more information just ask.
We are a Search Agency based in the beautiful historic city of York. Everything we do follows our strict analytical beliefs; it works! Don’t just take our word for it we rank number one for ‘SEO York’ We believe in engineering greater profits for our clients; that’s our ethos and what makes us tick! This is how we have been able to grow our account base from a modest handful of local loyal clients to servicing a wider national and international account base. Including Netsells, Your Parking Space, Queen Margaret’s School, Willow Leasing, IR Global to name a few.
Salary: £20,000.00-£26,000.00 per year