SEO Jobs In York
Temporary Technical SEO Lead (2 month contract) – £25k – £35k Subject to Experience
Edge45® are looking for a Technical SEO Lead to work in our central York office to create and implement effective technical SEO strategies. This role is initially temporary due to our expanding client base and to cover paternity leave, so we need someone who can hit the ground running and manage the technical aspects of our clients.
***SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE AND BUSINESS NEEDS, THIS ROLE MAY LEAD TO FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT***
Reporting into the Head of SEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning, managing and implementing technical SEO strategies tailored to each client’s needs and objectives. Enjoying working in an environment where you have the ability and confidence to effectively carry out your work is essential.
- Act as the main day-to-day contact for your clients, and to manage the day-to-day relationship between them and Edge45®.
- Lead and oversee successful implementation of technical SEO strategies that will be tailored to each client’s needs and objectives.
- Deliver a consistent and high quality Edge45® experience to clients.
- Prepare and deliver insightful summaries to clients to keep them up to speed with the performance of their campaign.
- Liaise with members of staff in other teams to ensure consistency across different strands of client campaigns.
- Feedback on campaign performance internally, and to adapt the ongoing strategy according to these insights.
- Organisation and time management skills
- Second to none communication skills with plenty of client communication experience
- Project management & delegation skills
- Thorough technical SEO Knowledge
- Experience with and thorough understanding of the elements that underpin a successful SEO campaign that increases organic search presence.
Why Work For Us
Edge45® is York’s leading SEO & PPC agency aiming to rewrite the agency rule book but we’re a different kettle of fish to other agencies.
We value our staff enormously, we hate micro-managing, we love our work and most of all we’re ambitious. We operate on flexi-time working hours so living you life is that much easier and we realise the importance of learning. Part of our culture is constant improvement and that doesn’t happen by accident, so we put great value on learning new skills and improving your existing ones.
Please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected]