Pay Per Click (PPC) Jobs York
To deliver a broad range of paid services including search, display, re-marketing and social to a number of our clients. You will also need to work closely with our SEO teams to ensure we share insights to further develop and refine our digital client strategies for clients.
We are based in York and so it is essential that you are willing to commute to this location to get the most from your team after lock down. We have a beautiful office setting overlooking the Shambles. People pay thousands to travel from all over the world to see the view you will have every day.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a PPC Account Manager we would expect you to have at least 2 years’ experience working either agency or client side. Small, yet growing fast, this role will give you a real opportunity to develop your career at pace into a more senior paid role. The right candidate will be able to support our new business growth and help contribute to our development and implementation of new processes to ensure we run efficiently. If you can demonstrate you can work solo and as part of a team showing signs of leadership qualities, then this role will be a perfect opportunity for you.
Duties will include:
- Set up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research and writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structure.
- Manage and optimise client campaigns using a combination of bid management, budget management, structural optimisation, keyword optimisation and ad text optimisation.
- Set up display, re targeting and social campaigns where applicable.
- Be able to spot new opportunities and be able to feed this back to the client in the interest of delivering a successful well-rounded paid strategy. Keep clients updated on your activity and attend meetings as required.
- Ensure all activity is aligned with client objectives and goals.
- Provide analysis and make recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Manage client budgets effectively.
- Manage time and activities effectively.
- Provide monthly performance reports and ad hoc analysis as required.
- Keep abreast of industry developments.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE ROLE
- You will have gained considerable experience in a PPC role from a search agency or in-house position
- You will be organised, determined and persistent
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will have a strong customer service ethos and ability to build lasting relationships
- You will have meticulous attention to detail and be a perfectionist with a very analytical mind, almost a mathematician
- Strong knowledge of Excel is essential
- A good knowledge of analytics
- A good knowledge of Data Studio or be able to advise on other reporting solutions.
- Some knowledge of Internet and web development technologies HTML, XHTML, CSS would also be desirable. Particularly WordPress.
- Credentials in this field
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU
TRAINING AND PROGRESSION
We invest heavily in our team. We want to ensure we deliver excellence and give the right impression to our clients, so want to ensure out team get the tools they need in order to deliver this. You will also receive a buddy who will be your contact for anything non work related to ensure you feel welcome.
We will ensure we are open minded to providing additional training where required. There is a real opportunity to progress quickly within our team if you bring the right attitude.
In addition you will be allocated a buddy who will be your contact for anything non work related to ensure you feel welcome. We know starting a new role in lockdown is daunting and so we want to ensure we do everything we can to make your feel welcome.
Your well being is important to us so we want to ensure you can talk to us. We’ll have regular check ins and we want to ensure we are approachable.
- We offer 25-day holiday allowance. Plus, bank holidays.
- We currently offer bonuses ad hoc as and when we feel an individual has contributed over and above. We will also review your salary annually and bring this forward should we feel a pay rise has been earned.
- We’re a social bunch. We have COVID-19 coffee breaks at 10:50 each day. ‘Don’t forget your biscuits’! We also have Friday virtual drinks to ensure we don’t miss that Friday feeling.
- We operate a good pension scheme. For more information just ask.
We are a Search Agency based in the beautiful historic city of York. Everything we do follows our strict analytical beliefs; it works! We believe in engineering greater profits for our clients; that’s our ethos and what makes us tick! This is how we have been able to grow our account base from a modest handful of local loyal clients to servicing a wider national and international account base. Including Netsells, Your Parking Space, Queen Margaret’s School, Willow Leasing, IR Global to name a few.
Come and join our winning team [email protected]