Pay Per Click (PPC) Jobs York
PPC Manager / PPC Executive
Are you looking for PPC jobs in York? Well we’re looking for a PPC Account Manager or ambitious PPC Executive to lead / join our PPC team and help grow the number of clients we have who require Pay Per Click advertising. At the very least, we require someone who has passed their Google AdWords exams and has two years experience in a PPC account management role. However, we are especially keen to meet anyone who has experience in Bing, Facebook and Twitter pay per click advertising in addition to our Google Ads requirements.
Excellent analytical skills is a must.
- Create structured paid search campaigns using PPC best practices including keyword research, writing relevant ad texts and more.
- Manage and optimise client campaigns using a combination of bid management, budget management, structural optimisation, keyword optimisation and ad text optimisation.
- Foster strong client relationships by proactively keeping them updated on your activity and attend meetings as required.
- Ensure all activity is aligned with client objectives and goals.
- Provide analysis and make recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Manage client budgets and your own time and activities effectively.
- Provide monthly performance reports and ad hoc analysis as required.
- Take a keen interest in industry developments by regular industry reading.
- Organisation and time management skills
- Drawing insights and making recommendations from data analysis
- Second to none communication skills with plenty of client communication experience
- Project management & delegation skills
- Thorough PPC Knowledge
- Strong client facing skills – You will be a natural people person and conversationalist. You’ll enjoy meeting clients and building relationships with them.
- A strong knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Current UK Driving Licence
Why Work For Us
We recognise true growth of both our company and our people by having an employee first culture. For that reason, we are proud to share our Brand Purpose, Vision and Mission:
To show others that the best results, success and customer satisfaction for an organisation are realised only when the wellbeing of its people is prioritised.
Industry leading achievement and recognition driven by happy, healthy and highly skilled employees delivering the best results, every day.
Edge45 will implement strategic measures to protect and enhance wellbeing within the workplace, thus enabling our people to reach, if not exceed, their full potential. By removing barriers that can impact our team’s health, not only mentally, but physically and financially, we will empower career progression and surpass customer expectations, delighting both those who work for us and those we work for.
So to that end, here is what we offer right now:
- We operate flexi-time working hours so living your life is that much easier – No need to take time off for a Doctor’s appointment, plumber or haircut.
- Part of our culture is constant improvement and that doesn’t happen by accident, so we put great value on learning new skills and improving your existing ones.
- This is an opportunity to get involved in a rapidly growing agency where you can make your mark and be a major part of its future.
- We are proud to offer a generous Profit Share Scheme whereby your efforts from one month to the next are directly rewarded financially each quarter.
- If you want to work in a rapidly advancing industry on a range of different client’s or industries with the opportunity for growth with the company as it grows, we’d love to hear from you.
- 25 Day’s holiday per year with one extra day accrued per year of service up to 30 days.
- New client referral fee – Put someone our way and get paid for a whole year.
- Mario Kart, Fifa, any other game you might want to play before work, during lunch or after work.
Edge45 is York’s leading SEO & PPC agency aiming to rewrite the agency rule book but we’re a different kettle of fish to other agencies.
We value our staff enormously, we hate micro-managing, we love our work and most of all we’re ambitious. We operate on flexi-time working hours so living you life is that much easier and we realise the importance of learning. Part of our culture is constant improvement and that doesn’t happen by accident, so we put great value on learning new skills and improving your existing ones.
This is an opportunity to get involved in a rapidly growing agency where you can make your mark and be a major part of it’s future. If you want to work in a rapidly advancing industry on a range of different client’s or industries with the opportunity for growth with the company as it grows, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org