Digital Content Specialist – £17k – £35k Subject to Experience
Are you passionate about coming up with interesting and creative content that gets people’s attention? Do you enjoy researching ideas? Writing? Editing? If yes to all of the above and you’re a walking stream of content ideas and want to utilise your passion, then we would love to hear from you.
You will create fresh and relevant content that is poignant, persuasive and fully tailored to meet the needs of the target audience. You will research, plan and produce a range of written content, including blog posts, news articles, press releases, white papers on a range of different platforms. You’ll enjoy deciding which is the best medium to achieve our client goals – be it an infographic, video, social media messaging, blog posts or a detailed written guide, case study or review.
With such an open ended brief, you won’t be daunted by trying something new, your expert research skills will be put to good use sourcing and analysing data to create content that reaches and resonates with the full gamut of society.
Speaking to the right influencers to construct credible and newsworthy content will be something that comes natural to you, as will navigating the news and digital landscapes to draw insights and appreciate trends that will help generate your content ideas and shape them accordingly.
Digital know-how is a must as we need someone with a proven understanding of what works online. This will be married with an expert knowledge of written and non-written content best practice. Specifically, you will need to have:
- Great research skills
- Robust writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- A strong knowledge of written content best practices
- A working understanding of online PR, SEO, and digital marketing at the very least
- A keen eye for attention to detail
- Strong organisational, time management, and communication skills
- Current UK Driving Licence
Your experience will include:
- Proven track record in the creation of effective written copy
- Microsoft Office – Desirable
- Experience of working in a digital marketing role would be desirable
- Technical SEO and analytics knowledge would be advantageous but not essential
Why Work For Us
We recognise true growth of both our company and our people by having an employee first culture. For that reason, we are proud to share our Brand Purpose, Vision and Mission:
To show others that the best results, success and customer satisfaction for an organisation are realised only when the wellbeing of its people is prioritised.
Industry leading achievement and recognition driven by happy, healthy and highly skilled employees delivering the best results, every day.
Edge45 will implement strategic measures to protect and enhance wellbeing within the workplace, thus enabling our people to reach, if not exceed, their full potential. By removing barriers that can impact our team’s health, not only mentally, but physically and financially, we will empower career progression and surpass customer expectations, delighting both those who work for us and those we work for.
So to that end, here is what we offer right now:
- We operate flexi-time working hours so living your life is that much easier – No need to take time off for a Doctor’s appointment, plumber or haircut.
- Part of our culture is constant improvement and that doesn’t happen by accident, so we put great value on learning new skills and improving your existing ones.
- This is an opportunity to get involved in a rapidly growing agency where you can make your mark and be a major part of its future.
- We are proud to offer a generous Profit Share Scheme whereby your efforts from one month to the next are directly rewarded financially each quarter.
- If you want to work in a rapidly advancing industry on a range of different client’s or industries with the opportunity for growth with the company as it grows, we’d love to hear from you.
- 25 Day’s holiday per year with one extra day accrued per year of service up to 30 days.
- New client referral fee – Put someone our way and get paid for a whole year.
- Mario Kart, Fifa, any other game you might want to play before work, during lunch or after work.
Edge45 is York’s leading SEO & PPC agency aiming to rewrite the agency rule book but we’re a different kettle of fish to other agencies.
We value our staff enormously, we hate micro-managing, we love our work and most of all we’re ambitious. We operate on flexi-time working hours so living you life is that much easier and we realise the importance of learning. Part of our culture is constant improvement and that doesn’t happen by accident, so we put great value on learning new skills and improving your existing ones.
This is an opportunity to get involved in a rapidly growing agency where you can make your mark and be a major part of it’s future. If you want to work in a rapidly advancing industry on a range of different client’s or industries with the opportunity for growth with the company as it grows, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com