SEO Jobs In York
SEO Account Manager – £25k – £40k Subject to Experience
Edge45® are looking for an SEO Account Manager to work in our central York office to create and implement effective and innovative SEO strategies. Our client base is expanding at quite a rate, so we need someone who can put systems in place to maintain existing client relationships and cultivate strong new ones.
The successful candidate would be responsible for planning, managing and implementing SEO strategies tailored to each client’s needs and objectives. Enjoying working in an environment where you have the ability and confidence to shape the company culture and services is essential.
- Act as the main day-to-day contact for your clients, and to manage the day-to-day relationship between them and Edge45®.
- Oversee successful implementation of SEO strategies that will be tailored to each client’s needs and objectives.
- Lead campaigns to ensure effective implementation of the SEO campaign plan.
- Deliver a consistent and high quality Edge45® experience to clients.
- Prepare and deliver insightful summaries to clients to keep them up to speed with the performance of their campaign.
- Liaise with members of staff in other teams to ensure consistency across different strands of client campaigns.
- Feedback on campaign performance internally, and to adapt the ongoing strategy and strategy creation process according to these insights.
- Attend client meetings and organise other communication on all SEO campaign matters.
- Organisation and time management skills
- Second to none communication skills with plenty of client communication experience
- Project management & delegation skills
- Thorough technical SEO Knowledge
- Experience with and thorough understanding of the elements that underpin a successful SEO campaign that increases organic search presence.
Why Work For Us
Edge45® is York’s leading SEO & PPC agency aiming to rewrite the agency rule book but we’re a different kettle of fish to other agencies.
We value our staff enormously, we hate micro-managing, we love our work and most of all we’re ambitious. We operate on flexi-time working hours so living you life is that much easier and we realise the importance of learning. Part of our culture is constant improvement and that doesn’t happen by accident, so we put great value on learning new skills and improving your existing ones.
This is an opportunity to get involved in a rapidly growing agency where you can make your mark and be a major part of it’s future. If you want to work in a rapidly advancing industry on a range of different client’s or industries with the opportunity for growth with the company as it grows, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org