SEO Jobs In York
SEO Account Manager – £25k – £35k Subject to Experience
Edge45 islooking for an experienced SEO Account Manager to work in our central York office to create and implement effective and innovative SEO strategies. Our client base is expanding at quite a rate, so we need someone who can slot in quickly and effectively to the role and our start-up company culture.
The successful candidate would be responsible for planning, managing and implementing SEO strategies tailored to each client’s needs and objectives. Enjoying working in an environment where you have the ability and confidence to shape the company culture and services is essential.
- Act as the main day-to-day contact for your clients, and to manage the day-to-day relationship between them and Edge45.
- Oversee successful implementation of SEO strategies that will be tailored to each client’s needs and objectives.
- Lead campaigns to ensure effective implementation of the SEO campaign plan.
- Deliver a consistent and high quality Edge45 experience to clients.
- Prepare and deliver insightful summaries to clients to keep them up to speed with the performance of their campaign.
- Liaise with members of staff in other teams to ensure consistency across different strands of client campaigns.
- Feedback on campaign performance internally, and to adapt the ongoing strategy and strategy creation process according to these insights.
- Attend client meetings and organise other communication on all SEO campaign matters.
- Organisation and time management skills
- Drawing insights and making recommendations from data analysis
- Second to none communication skills with plenty of client communication experience
- Project management & delegation skills
- Thorough technical SEO Knowledge
- Experience with and thorough understanding of the elements that underpin a successful SEO campaign that increases organic search presence.
- Strong client facing skills – You will be a natural people person and conversationalist. You’ll enjoy meeting clients and building relationships with them.
- A strong knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Current UK Driving Licence
Why Work For Us
We recognise true growth of both our company and our people by having an employee first culture. For that reason, we are proud to share our Brand Purpose, Vision and Mission:
To show others that the best results, success and customer satisfaction for an organisation are realised only when the wellbeing of its people is prioritised.
Industry leading achievement and recognition driven by happy, healthy and highly skilled employees delivering the best results, every day.
Edge45 will implement strategic measures to protect and enhance wellbeing within the workplace, thus enabling our people to reach, if not exceed, their full potential. By removing barriers that can impact our team’s health, not only mentally, but physically and financially, we will empower career progression and surpass customer expectations, delighting both those who work for us and those we work for.
So to that end, here is what we offer right now:
- We operate flexi-time working hours so living your life is that much easier – No need to take time off for a Doctor’s appointment, plumber or haircut.
- Part of our culture is constant improvement and that doesn’t happen by accident, so we put great value on learning new skills and improving your existing ones.
- This is an opportunity to get involved in a rapidly growing agency where you can make your mark and be a major part of its future.
- We are proud to offer a generous Profit Share Scheme whereby your efforts from one month to the next are directly rewarded financially each quarter.
- If you want to work in a rapidly advancing industry on a range of different client’s or industries with the opportunity for growth with the company as it grows, we’d love to hear from you.
- 25 Day’s holiday per year with one extra day accrued per year of service up to 30 days.
- New client referral fee – Put someone our way and get paid for a whole year.
- Mario Kart, Fifa, any other game you might want to play before work, during lunch or after work.
Edge45 is York’s leading SEO & PPC agency aiming to rewrite the agency rule book but we’re a different kettle of fish to other agencies.
We value our staff enormously, we hate micro-managing, we love our work and most of all we’re ambitious. We operate on flexi-time working hours so living you life is that much easier and we realise the importance of learning. Part of our culture is constant improvement and that doesn’t happen by accident, so we put great value on learning new skills and improving your existing ones.
This is an opportunity to get involved in a rapidly growing agency where you can make your mark and be a major part of it’s future. If you want to work in a rapidly advancing industry on a range of different client’s or industries with the opportunity for growth with the company as it grows, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com