SEO Lead Vacancy
£25k – £30k Subject to Experience
Edge45® is seeking a bright, self-motivated individual looking to progress a burgeoning career in SEO. This exciting opportunity will enable a suitably experienced SEO the opportunity to work on some exciting startups and established businesses across a variety of sectors including both lead generation and e-commerce.
The ideal candidate will have two to three years’ experience managing organic search campaigns. In particular, the successful candidate will have a good level of knowledge of on-page optimisation (technical & content optimisation) and be looking to further their career by acquiring advanced and strategic knowledge through working closely with more experienced members of the team. An avid interest in organic search is essential – we’re a passionate bunch of SEOs and we’re keen to involve you in our discussions, experiments, and theorising!
By having a clear understanding of your clients’ aims and objectives, you will analyse the client’s site in order to make the most relevant technical recommendations. The role requires an analytical and problem-solving aptitude. If you have a degree in New Media, Communications or a Computer/Web related degree we would love to hear from you. Alternatively, you will be passionate about all things web and be web savvy and be able to evidence this through experience.
Reporting into the Head of SEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning, managing and implementing technical SEO strategies tailored to each client’s needs and objectives. Enjoying working in an environment where you have the ability and confidence to effectively carry out your work is essential.
- Carrying out architecture, content, and backlink audits and discussing each with internal teams
- Conduct technical analysis and interpret web analytics data to formulate technical recommendations. This involves identifying issues and proposing solutions.
- Design client SEO strategies around required on-site and earned media actions, with the aid of a more senior team member
- Review and change your strategies based on performance
- Clear reporting of results and measurable KPI’s in place for every client
- Regular communication with clients, including meetings, calls, and presentations, alongside a senior team member
- Keyword research & targeting
- Understanding the search landscape and ensuring your strategies fit within these
- Manage client budgets and direct activity where required
- Work with a team, both in person and remotely, to achieve results
- Support the senior team with the planning and implementation of technical SEO strategies.
- Two to three years’ SEO experience
- Initiative, motivation and drive to learn and succeed
- Ability to work under own direction and as part of a team
- Time management skills and close adherence to deadlines
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills
- The ability to analyse data in order to inform strategies and interpret results
- Experience and confidence using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Data gathering and analysis
- Strategic thinking / planning
- Analytical, written and numerical skills
- Understanding of search marketing
***AGENCY SIDE EXPERIENCE WOULD BE PREFERRED BUT NOT MANDATORY***
Why Work For Us
Edge45® is a growing digital marketing agency aiming to rewrite the agency rule book. We offer everything you’d expect – SEO, PPC, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Content Marketing and Copywriting but in a completely new and refreshing way.
We differ by putting service ahead of profit – we don’t sell a service because it’s good for us; we provide a service because it’s good for the client. We believe that if we prioritise our own employee’s physical and mental wellbeing, our client’s will get the best value possible bringing sustainable long-term growth to both client and agency (us)!
This is an opportunity to get involved on the ground level of a rapidly growing agency where you can make your mark and be a major part of it’s future.
If you want to work in a rapidly advancing industry on a range of different client’s or industries with the opportunity for growth with the company as it grows, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected]