The Importance of Being Mobile

f you’d like to skip straight to our handy infographic click here.

We get it. A whole new site? Just for people on Mobile? Do people even buy from us on Mobile? Well only if you’ve got a good site.

It is staggering the amount of bad mobile websites that still exist in 2017, despite it being the pack leader when it comes to e-commerce conversions. It is even more strange when you consider that the big five (Facebook, Google, Snapchat, Twitter and WhatsApp) take up 85% of all app time usage. That leaves 15% of users app time TO EVERY OTHER APP in existence. That means if you’re creating an app you’re looking to fight for that 15%, now consider there are 2,800,000 apps on the Google Play Store and 2,200,000 apps on the Apple App Store. That’s a lot of noise.

Now consider that 51% of all web browsing in the UK is done on a Mobile and does not suffer the same weighting towards the big five. Your mobile site is going to be the place that your new customer comes from.

Want to know more? Click the image below to see our entire infographic on what you could gain from a mobile site!


Mobile Website Infographic